Questo plugin estende le funzionalità di base del plugin Debug distribuito con Joomla, aggiungento diverse informazioni quali il dump delle variabili GPC (get, post, cookie), ildump delle variabili di sessioni, ma, soprattutto, la possibilità di limitare l'invio delle informazioni di debug a determinati IPs o a specifici networks .
(Versione Italiana: a breve, spiacente)
Extended Debug Info for Joomla!
This extension is also published on http://extensions.joomla.org , if you like, it vote it or write a review, thank you.
Marco's Extended Debug is a partial rewrite of the base System - Debug plugin distributed with Joomla!.
It extends the basic functionality by adding other information such as the dump of GPC variables (GET, POST, cookies), the dump of the session variable, but, above all, adds the ability to limit sending debug information to specific IPs or networks, so you can use it on production machines.
- Can limit output to single IPs like 192.168.10.2 or entire networks like 192.168.1.0/24 or combinue values
- Dumps requests in $_POST, $_GET, $_COOKIES
- Dumps VALUES in $_SESSIONS
- Dumps remote client info (IP, referres, method)
- Add specific css classes and IDs for better reading (add also css file)
It's a developers' plugin.
Additional Set up
- Display only to specific IP(s):
comma separed list of IP which should display debug info; you can insert single IPs or networks: 192.168.10.2,192.168.1.0/24 means 192.168.10.2 and ALL IPs from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 (no broadcast, zero by your router config)
Surely this is the most important enhancement
- Display remote client Information
Display remote address, browser type, referrer, query string and method (GET, POST)
- Dump NameSpaces
Select which superglobal arrays to inspect and dump.
- Get, Post
- Get, Post, Cookie
- Display Session vars
Dumps values in $_SESSIONS array
- Add additional css
Add a css for formatting. some templates/plugins save js and css in cache for preformance, so REMEMBER to empty /cache dir after enable/modify css
Standard Set up
Please, refer to Joomla! docs for standard settings.
- install the plugin, set the same execution order of 'System - debug' default plugin
- enable it ;)
- disable 'System - debug' default plugin
- enable debug in Global Configuration - System
- on production machine fill the 'Display only to specific IP(s)' field with your IP or network
Version 1.5.1 (Sep 5th, 2010) first release